For nearly 20 years, AC Lion has been connecting next generation companies to exceptional talent, while forging long-term, impactful relationships. Whether you are a brand looking for digital strategy, a startup looking to scale quickly, a disruptive tech hitting the market, a publisher looking to increase content distribution and sales, a video or mobile company selling into agencies or brands, AC Lion delivers.
Having done over 100,000 candidate interviews, and with over 150 million in compensation to date, we know how to recognize top talent. You can’t afford a bad hire, and our unparalleled knowledge of the digital space is bar none. We have successfully placed thousands of candidates in the emerging tech market. With headquarters in NYC, and offices in Austin and Los Angeles, we put our network to work for you.
AC LION AT A GLANCE
Nationwide staffing focused in key media markets – NYC, LA, SF, Austin, Chicago
Over 95% of our clients are repeat customers
Almost 20 years of deep domain head hunting experience in digital, technology and sales recruiting
Over 150,000 relationships with digital professionals
77% of our candidates come through referrals, networking and our vast database
Over 1,000 clients ranging from Fortune 100s to emerging media startups
AC Lion fills mid-level and supporting teams
LionsEye Group delivers C-suite and exec level talent
From Modems to Mobile: AC Lion’s History
- AC Lion opens its doors
- Started as a tech engineering recruiting firm
- The average time Americans spent online at this time is 30 minutes! (Things have surely changed).
- Google launches
- The birth of the first Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Salesforce.com
- Dot-com bubble bursts
- Mobile advertising makes its debut
- In December, LinkedIn launched (Alan is one of the original users at)
- MySpace and Skype launched in 2003
- Facebook, Yelp, and Gmail were created in 2004
- AC Lion was featured in NYT
- YouTube launched in 2005
- Twitter is launched in 2006
- The first iPhone is born in 2007
- AC Lion opens its LA office in 2008
- AC Lion opens San Fran office in 2009
- Instagram launches in 2010
- CEO Alan Cutter is interviewed for a feature in WSJ in 2011
- AC Lion moves into our new office on 35th and 7th
- In 2013, launch our retained division LionsEye Group
- AC Lion opens our Austin office in 2014
- AC Lion takes a trip to the DR for reaching their highest revenue goal in company history!
- AC Lion is featured in Inc.com on the ``gamification`` of our sales culture
- Much more to come!