Jobs | Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Management role.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand and drive project/program through its lifecycle phases to successful completion as defined in project*s charter.
• Demonstrate advanced skills to develop and maintain project/program schedule, identify and track milestones and identify and manage cross functional dependencies.
• Independently prepare and maintain a Project Risk Assessment; develop and execute plans for managing risk.
• Develops and executes communication plan / status reports at the project, program, organization and executive levels.
• Form, motivate and lead high-performance cross functional teams.
• Coordinate production issue resolution on an on-call basis.
• When needed perform as a program manager overseeing and leading all work streams of other project managers for particularly complex projects.
• Deliver a consistent and high quality service to our customers; become a value adding partner.
• Efficiently, effectively and independently identify and solve complex project related problems (technical, business and resource issues).
Skills / Qualifications
• A minimum of 6 years full lifecycle project management experience in related industry (mobile, user experience, ecommerce) managing medium and large sized projects
• Experience using several development approaches (waterfall and Agile ideal).
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to manage large, complex projects
• Business analyst skills.
• Experience with project management tools
• Mobile experience a plus.
• Comfortable in a fast paced, growing environment.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and working independently.
• Advanced MS Project skills, skilled user of other MS Office software products.
• BS/BA preferred (or equivalent experience).
• Scrum experience a plus.
• PMP Certification a plus
Salary and Benefits
Our Client is the market leader in the mobile cloud SAAS space and is one of the fastest growing companies on the inc 500 list. With an investment of over $20 million developing the company's products it has built a customer base of over 300 top clients worldwide. As the Company continues to expand rapidly and as they bring on new High profile clients they are seeking top Project Managers, Mobile who have a background working with top e-commerce and Fortune 500 companies on large scale projects.
If you are seeking a high growth opportunity in the rapidly expanding mobile landscape this is the company you want to work for.
The Senior Project Manager has day-to-day responsibility for managing four to five projects of moderate to high complexity to completion. These projects are usually of a high impact and high visibility nature and require strong stakeholder management skills. The Senior Project Manager will lead the activities of multiple cross-functional teams to complete projects in support of Mobile business strategy and objectives. The Senior Project Manager may lead programs when needed (group of projects within a business initiative).
NY-New York City
Mobile Content/Wireless, Tech